Spain - España    

Travel and Tours - Hotels Holidays and Vacations - Golf - Living in Spain


Home     Site Map    Contact    Real Estate   Golf Guide   Spanish Festivals    Rent A Car     Hotels



Search Spain

 

 

Spain at a Glance

Weather in Spain

Holiday Rentals

Camping in Spain

Property in Spain

Living in Spain

Golf

Hotels & Apartments

Rent a Car

Festivals & Events

Spanish Food

Spanish Wine


Balearic Islands

Canary Islands

Costa Blanca

Costa Brava

Costa del Sol

Costa de la Luz

Costa Dorada

Costa Tropical

Costa Azahar


Spanish Golf Courses >>>


 

Benidorm - Spain



Learn Spanish in Spain


Benidorm

Benidorm is a holiday paradise on Costa Blanca. Benidorm is a very popular holiday destination among European tourists looking for holiday hotels, sunny beaches all year around, and 24 hours of fun. In winter the young people and the nightlife leaves some room in the hotels to the elderly. The fact is that Benidorm is the most popular holiday destination for Spanish pensioners, except during peak season in Easter, July and August when the hotel prices are higher and young people, entertainment and nightlife into early morning hours becomes more important.


Weather in Benidorm: Weather and temperatures in Benidorm today. Click HERE! >>>

GOLF Benidorm - FREE Golf Guide Benidorm. Benidorm Golf Courses: Click HERE! >>>>

Hotel Benidorm: Find Cheap Hotels in Benidorm - Click HERE! >>>

Rent a car - Car Hire Benidorm: Car Hire Benidorm - Click HERE! >>>


Benidorm means hotels, bars, discos and night clubs, and of course sunny beaches. Most bars discos and night clubs in Benidorm are open all around the clock during the summer. From the hectic nightlife in Benidorm the early hours naturally links directly to the beach bars and the always hot and sunny Spanish Mediterranean days.

The population in Benidorm consists of more or less 80 percent of Spaniards and the remaining 20 percent are citizens of other countries. Not less than 11 percent of the tourists that arrives in Spain chooses Benidorm for their holidays or vacations!

Benidorm has grown up to become the Spanish skyscraper city: Nowhere else in Spain the buildings are so tall as in Benidorm. Some of the Hotels in Benidorm are so high that they seem to touch the sky.


Benidorm has excellent communications with the rest of Spain by road, air and train.

From Benidorm there are frequent local busses to all locations surrounding areas. For example to following nearby locations:

Alicante>>>

Altea & Albir>>>

Calpe>>>

Denia>>>

Torrevieja>>>

Highlights in Benidorm: Without doubt the fine beaches and the hectic nightlife are the most important holiday highlights in Benidorm. The beaches stretching along the coast in Benidorm are almost endless.

Benidorm City itself also has a lot to offer. The old town in Benidorm is very cute with many curious shops. The major Shopping Streets in Benidorm offers just about everything: From original brand clothing to funny gifts to bring home for your friends. The statistics reveals that shopping is the second most valued activity among the tourists visiting the City of Benidorm. Around 1 800 shops are offering their products to the tourists that visits Benidorm.

Like all Spanish cities, towns and villages Benidorm has a local market. Wednesdays and Sundays are the traditional market days in Benidorm.


Terra Mitica: An additional attraction in Benidorm is Terra Mitica. Terra Mitica is a huge amusement park, like Disneyland. Terra Mitica has its own website: http://www.terramiticapark.com


Beaches in Benidorm

The Beaches in Benidorm are divided in two areas: Levante and Poniente, Levante in the east and Poniente in the west. The names of the Beach Areas in Benidorm are related to the sun. Levante is where the sun rises and Poniente where sun sets. The water temperature in Benidorm in August is over 26 degrees.

Levante Beach in Benidorm is 2.08 kilometers long and on average 55 meters wide. Poniente Beach in Benidorm is wider: The average is 75 meters. At the very widest points the distance to the shore is over one hundred meters. Playa Mal Pas, Cala Ti Ximo and Cala Almadraba are also very popular.

The water temperature in the shores of the Beaches of Benidorm is 26 grades Celsius as average in the month of August


Nature in Benidorm

Nature parks in Benidorm

Benidorms amazing development has also led to concern. The skyscrapers in Benidorm raises criticism and many are worried about the nature around Benidorm.


Festivals in Benidorm

The festivities in Benidorm are infinite. Especially during the summer months: Concerts, festivals and other events are very common.


 

 

Learn Spanish



 


Copyright © www.espana-spain.com 2009 - 2017         Privacy Policy       Links            SiteMap

Tu guía de viajes de España - La mejor información turistica sobre España